Nema Home Care is currently recruiting for Community Care Workers. We focus on treating each and every one of their clients as an individual, helping them to maintain their independence in their own home and enjoy a great quality of life.
Quality of our care worker
- Committed, flexible, person who enjoy caring for others, have a natural warmth and empathy and will treat their clients with kindness and respect.
- A team player with a can do attitude.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- excellent communication skills
- Well organized and able to use own initiative
For your dedication (Benefit), we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and In House promotion
- A huge benefits package, including: Pension scheme,
- Full support 24 hours a day.
- 4 weeks paid holiday.
- Uniform and phone provided.
- Full training given.
- Fully Induction training as well as on-going training.
You join our dedicated team by visiting us at:
Unit 8 (3rd Floor),
445 Hackney Road
London E2 9DY
Tel: 0207 952 1480; Fax: 0207 613 2339
or Send your CV to email@example.com